Monday, October 18, 2004

That Wonderful Cross

Tonight I sit at my nice desk in my big room that I don't deserve and can hardly afford and wonder, still, what drives me to be where I am, to do what I do everyday, to be so complacent about how I live my life. I seem to be filled with these huge questions and even greater confusion these days... at least 365 of these days, really... I guess Giant Steps really is a good name for this new blog thing. As Giant as these stese seem in this life of mine I am amazed still at the power of the rugged cross that the Savior carried with my name on it. As hard as I try to wrap my head around that concept of Him dying for me to change the way that I live is often too much for me to comprehend. We sang about the Cross tonight, that wonderful Cross. It wasn't wonderful that day that he cried, sweat, bled and died upon it, but the life that came from it is wonderful. May I live this life as he intended with that incredible sacrifice.