Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Raining So. Cal

Well, today was our first mostly dry day in about 2 weeks. I'm surprised people weren't dancing in the streets. I've never seen so much water on the streets. I imagine that most of the problem has been that LA drainage sucks. Let's just face it Southern California freaks out about rain. I will tell you that the foothills outside my office look incredible today! I wish I had my camera to show that this area does have a potential for it to be beautiful. Maybe tomorrow.

I feel like it's taken me a significant amount of time to get back into the swing of a normal feeling schedule after my time during the holidays and the Pina wedding. But I've settled back into the apt, caught up with a few friends, but it still feels a little wrong. Not sure what it is yet.

back to staring at the mtns for a while.