Thursday, October 21, 2004

Caught up with the Night

it's late again. I often have great intentions about getting to bed at a decent hour. But there is something about the night here, it's quiet and almost still, two things that rarely happen in this area.
I talked to a friend today who moved to Colorado Springs a little over a year ago. She loves it there, she lives in a little house by herself in the heart of town. She has hardwood floors and a kitchen window. She asked me about work, and friends, even boys, the normal things, but what really struck me was the fact that told me she missed it here. Which seems weird since most days I can't wait until my time here in L.A is done and I can move on to somewhere different. amazing.
I've seen Garden State twice now in the theater. I really like the film. It's one of those that I think I'll be able to see again and again. I'm not really sure what draws me to the characters or even the story but I like it. And for now that is enough.