Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Deep breaths

I've not fallen of the face of the planet, although it kind of feels like it.

I've moved out of my favorite apartment and back into my parents house for 19 days. Then I move to Denver. I can't believe it is actually happening! I've recently decided that I hate saying goodbyes. I'm really not good at them and it is just not fun. It's really hard for me to believe that I'm not going back to Monrovia, the part of my life that I've spent 6 years building has come to an official close/change, I won't get to regularly attend CA, and the list could continue but I'll refrain for fear of tears that will puddle on the keyboard. It's hard and I've only been gone about 9.5 hours. I guess it doesn't help that I'm exhausted, eh?

The road ahead is unknown, makes me nervous, and terribly exciting. I'll be honest, I need your prayers.

As the tears well up in my eyes and slowly fall down my cheeks I smile knowing that Jesus knows me and the plan ahead of me in Denver, CO. I'll post when I can and check/respond/write emails as often as possible.

Peace.