Thursday, April 28, 2005

The Wonder of Rain

First of all I woke up this morning wondering why I had been so stupid to set my alarm on a Saturday. Too bad it's actually only Thursday. Despite that little mishap, I smiled because I heard the sound of rain drops outside my window. I sleep with my window open 9 days out of 10, I especially love it when it rains outside. There is something wonderful about rain sounds.

As I drive the 20 minutes to work the sun starts to poke through the clouds and then my favorite thing happens: The mountains (approx 1/2 mile from my window at work) are surrounded by dark and misty clouds with the sun shining on them. It is beautiful. One of the few moments in Glendora that I actually think that this area is pretty.

I give my notice at work tomorrow. Should be interesting...