Monday, February 07, 2005

can't seem to get my eyes closed

Well, it has been a wonderful vacation so far. I've had a busy couple of days and I'll probably talk about it at a later time when I've processed all that has happened in my heart and mind. God is so good.
I'm sitting at the Cosby's "abarnment" on their couch watching Milo's tail twitch from between the curtains as I try to get myself to become sleepy. I'm pretty sure that I had too much tea at the Capp's place and have caffeine racing through my blood stream. Well, what can you do, right? I think it might also be that I'm frantically trying to slow my thoughts down. either way I can't seem to sleep.

I think that the time in our blog relationship for me to tell you a little something about someone from my past. no, it's probably not what you're thinking. (unless you're Cory.) I had an imaginary pet llama as a child. Now, I was incredibly strange and imaginative child, I realize this. My llama had no name it was just "llama." It would travel everywhere we went as a family. He would run along the back of our minivan whether we were on the freeway or city streets. it didn't really matter becausehe was always there. But the really great part is that I /made my mom park in the shade. I'm sure it was because I didn't want my llama to get hot while we were inside the air conditioned store. Nevermind the fact that the poor animal was racing 65 mph down the freeway we HAD to park in the shade. My llama soon left and went to go live on a llama farm or where ever good imaginary pet llamas go after their master has decided to be done with imaginary pets. But my freshman year of college my mom sent me a postcard with a llama sticking it's head out of a minivan and all that it said on the back of the postcard was "look who we found hanging around the house looking for you"

My mom is classic.