Thursday, January 05, 2006

They love me here

I went back to Starbuck's last night for my first shift in 2 weeks. There were practically cheers when I walked in the door. They love me there. I'd forgotten how much I love my job.

I talked to Gina today. She's getting married in less than a month. it's amazing. I always knew that she would be the first of my best "school-friends" to get married. I'm really excited for the girls to see my place and then for us to road trip to South Dakota. It's going to be awesome.

I am trying to be more organized with my life. keep things that need to be kept and get rid of the things that don't. the problem is: I'm not good at it nor do I have the time to work at it. *correction* I don't make the time to work at it.
It's not really a New Year's Resolution it just so happened that I realized that my life was a mess about the time of the time of, as Mel calls them, NYRs. I'm just saying.

I watched Sex in the City tonight and something caught my ear...
"maybe your singleness is just a phase."
"No, no, honey. 15 years of singlness is a lifestyle."

glad to be home and in the cold.