Saturday, November 19, 2005

Winter

Winter has arrived in Denver. The past few days have been glorious. Sunny and cold, I can't ask for better weather.
I spent the night at Jenny's in Colorado Springs last night and I woke up to a couple of inches of snow. I walked outside to turn on my car (before I was going to leave) and my breath was taken away. The mountains were gigantic and covered in a new dusting of snow. As I drove away I said outloud to myself, "holy cow, I live here. Look at those mountains"
Although, I must admit that it makes me want to stay in bed longer and drink gallons of hot chocolate. And because of this problem I was late to school twice this week, eeps.

the smell of banana bread is filling my house right now. I plan on making french toast with it tomorrow morning. yessssss.