Friday, March 21, 2008

How do I even begin to recount all of the things that have been happening here in the beautiful city of Florence? I can hardly believe that it has been 11 days since I've last posted. It feels like yesterday yet a year ago at the same time. The passage of time is a strange thing. Luckily I have one week left here.

I have seen more museums and churches than I can even recall the details of everyone. I have seen concerts, last night I went to see Verdi's Messe Reqium. Literally it was the best and most moving concert I have ever seen. I'm pretty sure that over half of the audience cried.

I've made friends that will last a lifetime. We eat together, walk the city, climb the towers, admire the beauty and enjoy gelato as much as we can. I can't figure out how to get my pictures off of the camera and on to the screen without causing too much hassle. But I look forward to sharing my photos when I return.
Until next time... things are wonderful and I'm glad I don't have to go home yet. :)