Thursday, February 24, 2005

uh what on earth is happening?

So as posted earlier I got an application rejected earlier this week. nothing to surprising, I've turned in lots of applications to different things over the past year and nothing panned out. But what gets me about today was that I had two very strange job offers here in LA.
1- I got a call from a friend from college. Her aunt (who owns a century 21 real estate place) needs an office person/personal assistant/nanny/tutor/thing. and my friend mentioned me and basically said if I want it we can make it happen.
2- a bakery across the street from my current job wants me to bake for them. I tried to explain to them that I don't have a ton of experience but they didn't seem to care. So I'm calling on Sunday to talk to some man named Dean to figure out a meeting. I'll probably at least think about this as a supplement to my current job. (I could really use some extra cash to be saving for a move if that is what is really happening.)

can you tell I'm starting to freak out?