Thursday, November 10, 2005

attack of the stray cat

I tried being nice to a cat that was meowing at me on my porch the other day. It was so skinny and looked so lonely. I went outside and played with it for a little while, then I went inside to get it some milk to drink. I was told later that cats don't actually drink milk, who knew?
After a while I got tired of being nice and went back inside. It started meowing so loudly and scratching my sliding door and my screen, etc. I thought to myself "self, maybe she just doesn't know how to jump over the wall." So I went out and lifted it up and tried to put it down on the grass (my porch is kind of underground so it's much higher from the inside than the outside) but the kitty freaked out and scratched me to pieces and essentiall hung onto me with her claws. that's what I get. duh

In other news, I'm going to CA this weekend. YAY. It's a whirlwind trip but I can't wait. Someone tell the Whole Enchilada that I'm on my way and I've missed them. :)