Saturday, February 26, 2005

The weekends

I have several projects that I have planned for the weekend. I love the weekend. There is freedom in my time. I don't have to shower or do my hair, or even change out of my pajamas if I don't want to. Man, it is really nice to have weekends.

As I sit and listen to my room mate practice piano I am reminded of how wonderful it is to make music. I like it when she practices, even the repetition of the warm ups/technique exercises, it feels good to me. She's asked me on many occasions to play with her (on my sax). I've respectfully declined every time. maybe I shouldn't.

I'm currently reorganizing my closet and trying to figure out what I don't wear but have kept in the closet because I think that I wear it or think that I'll want to wear it later. Let's face it, if I really thought that I'd wear it later I should be wearing it now. Time to declutter.

I feel far less freaked out today than I have the past couple of days about the future. I appreciate it. Thanks Lord.